Pages

Been Long

So, it's been long, really long since I last wrote a post here, this is my first publish in 2012, but I'm still out of thoughts. So I just decided today to put an end to this blank gap and write somethings that happened in my last over a last few months.
Well, to start on with, we finally shifted to our new renovated house on 3rd of December, 2011, had a small get-together, blessed the new home and got a lot of good wishes from everyone around. Really felt a complete unknown feeling of accomplishment that day, it was something I never had ever felt before.
Then Christmas and New Year just came and went with nothing really special, well, in fact, my brother gifted me a Xperia Ray, was overjoyed with that, so much so that I lost my old SE610i that made me sad :(, but anyways got a new phone, yeah!
And trouble times are always there to haunt, and it goes on and on, but still managing now to stay afloat, and life, well it just goes on, sailing me through places.

0 comments: