Pages

Hello World, Wonder Where To Now?

Wow, it's been long I have checked Blogger or even posted anything. Yup, last post was long, long time ago back in 2012, and now we're already in 2015, alive and kickin'. So what's happening in my life? Well a lot of things really, not really been busy, but been out of interest and out of thoughts about what to put in next.
Waking up every day and dogging with life seems to be the thing almost every day. Life is really going on smoothly, good things are coming my way but there still are those dense dark clouds I'd like to see-off.
The very existence does not matter as much as the work content which has to be carried on day in and day out. All work, no play, I'm still dying for a stress free life. When the pressure seems to be dragging downwards, there is nothing that could take you upwards.
Wonder where to now, still trying to learn to live, to fight with this life.

0 comments: